[DeTomaso] Centerforce flywheel hole alignment

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:11:54 EDT 2018

I took to be decimal inches, which most digital calipers would read in, although it's a bit of a half-assed drawing as it has reference circles, but doesn't show the actual holes, dia. or thread to tap?

If truly requiring drilling to 5 decimal place (1/100,000) accuracy then no surprise that engines fail!

Julian