[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Logo changed

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:05:17 EDT 2018

A recent update to a Vallelunga entry reminds me to point out something.

For those that don't know, the DeTomaso logo changed while under the DeTomaso family management.

(I am not including post ownership changes.)

On the Vallelunga and Mangusta, the blue + white background started out horizontal.

Emblems included the wheel centers, gauge logos, steering wheel center, stick-shift knob, and brochures.

See the attached photos showing the gauge cluster and steering wheel center as seen from Vallelunga 115.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp