[DeTomaso] Sending Unit Fuel Float

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 22:35:06 EDT 2018

There are two different sending units. If you have an OEM sending unit, the actuating lever arm has a loop on the end that allows a cylindrical brass or plastic float to snap in. Those floats do indeed cross to similar FIAT or Alfa Romeo floats. Repro Pantera sending units have a lever end that takes a rectangular foamed-poly block float. So it depends on what your particular sending unit requires. Far as I know, the float alone does not have a part number. Good luck- J DeRyke