[DeTomaso] New Tires

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:08:53 EDT 2018

Just yesterday I took delivery of front  - 245/40 - ZR17  &  335/35 - ZR17 - rear - from Tirerack.com <http://tirerack.com/>  - Michelins ($1275.00)  - last night I just had to take my last ride through the mountains with the same sized P-7’s just to see the difference once the M’s are installed. I suspect the M's to be a lot softer - the P-7’s, although in good shape, are enough years old to be (maybe) too hard/brittle - for me. All my local tire shops said they could not find the 335’s anywhere and tried to lead me to believe they no longer existed - but after 30 seconds on the computer (TireRack.com <http://tirerack.com/>) they were on the way & delivered in two days.
Jack