[DeTomaso] 3rd gear?

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Sat Apr 14 08:19:18 EDT 2018

You my look in the engine compartment. There are a plastic bushing on the linkage rod that my have came out of the suport hosing?

    Den Lørdag, 14. april 2018 13.59 skrev Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net>:

   That is what I hope also. Has anybody lost a gear before where it
  freely goes into gear but the gear is just not there?

  On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 11:36 PM Ken Green <[1]kenn_green at yahoo.com>