[DeTomaso] Interesting '75 GTS "special"

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 13 15:08:31 EDT 2018

You are correct Garth who can forget that abomination.

-------- Original message --------From: Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Date: 4/13/18  11:57 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: detomasoregistry at gmail.com, DeTomaso Mail List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Interesting '75 GTS "special"
I don't think so Chuck...  That looks like the same abomination that was offered on Ebay or Craigslist last year (see attached pic), just cleaned up and photographed from a different angle to hide the ugliness.