[DeTomaso] Removable steering wheel options

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Fri Apr 13 11:31:33 EDT 2018

Fantastic information.  Thanks Larry.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 312-320-5888

Scottsdale Office | P: 480.535.6656  |  F: 480.535.6628  |  A: 7689 East
Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Chicago Office | P: 312.752.4357  |  F:312.896.5633  |  A: 55 E. Monroe
Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603

www.PatentIt.com

This email is intended only for the recipient above, and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 00:53 Larry Finch via DeTomaso <