[DeTomaso] Exhaust: my story

David adin at frontier.net
Thu Apr 12 12:46:42 EDT 2018

Larry, Julian, Ron,

My "mufflers", maybe the GTS that were gutted at some point, are noisy as
hell.

Dan says those mufflers suck up about 50hp.  I had straight pipes made up
and 3 bolt flanges so I could change out the exhaust at the track.

Colorado mile speed with mufflers? 144.0

Colorado mile speed with straight pipes? 144.5  So I didn't notice a large
improvement!

That is what I know . . . also, wrecked Pantera in garage for sale.

David in Durango