[DeTomaso] Quella SS mufflers

FAITH MCCALL rfmccall at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 19:31:34 EDT 2018

Larry,

I installed a set of Dennis' SS mufflers on a customer's car recently . The engine is a 427W with 525hp and FI. I fabricated  2 1/2" mandrel bent stainless pipes to connect to the headers. I love the way the car sounds. It is on the loud side but not as bad as some of the systems that I have built. They have a great sound and seem to be made well. They are expensive but , unfortunately there is not much else to choose from.

Ron McCall