[DeTomaso] Quella SS mufflers

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 18:56:09 EDT 2018

Julian,

HP goal is 450 FWHP. Engine will be broken in on a dyno so we will eventually know the true number.

I have thought about doing a ....partial.... gutting on the GTS mufflers, your idea of drilling out the inner baffles is something I haven't thought of and will consider.

As for the Wilkinson offering, it seems as time goes by there are more reports on poor quality welding and subsequent internal rattles. Not interested in going down that route; seems reproduction parts have questionable quality far too often.

Larry