[DeTomaso] Quella SS mufflers

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:47:31 EDT 2018

Larry,

Are you building out the engine to the point that any muffler restriction is a HP concern? Rather than totally gut my GTS mufflers I used a long drill down the tailpipe to open the final baffle up a bit, a compromise maybe?

For the entry price I hear Wilkinson's GTS reproduction exhausts are worth consideration.

Julian