[DeTomaso] Tires

Jack Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 12:23:26 EDT 2018

Hey All: I’m shopping for tires and would appreciate recommendations from The List.
I currently have P-7’s - 335/35/ZR17’s  - rear and 245/40/ZR17’s - front.
They are just getting a little old and brittle. Don’t really know which tires are harder or softer - would prefer softer ones. I liked the Michelins I had on before - better that the Yokohama’s I replaced - but got a good deal a while back which came with hubs, discs, and the P-7’s.
Never on the track - or driven hard - I’m 71 and a bit over all the speed stuff - although did plenty “in the day”.  I would all input - Thank You
jack - now the longest standing member of the Porsche Club of America - Whoopee.