[DeTomaso] Carroll Shelby's private collection auction.

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 08:24:15 EDT 2018

There are two Panteras in the picture. These were both on display at the Shelby Tribute Show last year at this same facility. The second Pantera is a white GT5S.....just a roller, no engine or ZF. Both cars are rough, but we’re Shelby owned, so they should get a premium. Scott Black should be able to add more history.