[DeTomaso] Yellow Pantera modified body Mecum LV

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:51:47 EDT 2017

Good discussion thread on PI on this car.

I'm now surprised someone didn't share the photos with the registry from the PI Motorsports eBay listing.  (?!?)

That is what happens when everybody presumes 'somebody' else will save the details and photos.

I didn't find the old PIM auction on ebay myself just now.  PIM takes very good photos for their auctions.

I think that was back when I was just starting to migrate the Registry to a new(er) computer system,

and was busy with that work, so I know I didn't capture that content.

frown.

Chuck

Chuck,

PI Motorsports did the work, there was some discussion and progress photos on the PI forum;

http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6450045562/m/8361015846?r=8361015846#8361015846

I recall it being for sale on eBay with a BIN of $200K not too long ago.

Julian

  _____