[DeTomaso] Exciting news

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 02:52:22 EDT 2017

The weekend of October 20-22, the LARGEST CONCENTRATION OF DETOMASOS EVER
SEEN IN SPAIN will take place!

TWO Panteras will participate in an event in the Rioja wine growing region
:-)

You California people who get a dozen Panteras to show up at a Thursday
evening dinner probably can't appreciate this, but this is big news in the
Spanish DeTomaso scene

It's one reason why we've traditionally crossed half of Europe to be able
to play with like-minded folks every so often