[DeTomaso] Jerry Brown wants to ban gasoline powered vehicles by 2027

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 27 14:52:28 EDT 2017

I was raised in Michigan and lived on the east coast for 15 years. Now that I am in
Californica my blood has thinned, so I think we need to build a WALL.  But across the
Canadian border to keep all the cold air out.  ;-))

I have to say, you can ACTUALLLY breath the air in LA now.  You couldn’t 15 years ago.
They used to close the school’s due to brown-outs.  So thick, you couldn’t see the mountains.
That $hit wasn’t caused by natural phenomenon.  Just sayin’  ;-)

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead