[DeTomaso] Attaching ZF Vent tube

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Tue Sep 26 16:12:10 EDT 2017

I don’t have the ‘pipe’ that sticks out of the case I only have a replacement tube.

It is a street car and my concern is primarily that nothing get into the case (and keeping the car close to stock as possible).

Are you saying if I find a replacement for the pipe it needs to thread into the hole rather than just push it in?

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey