[DeTomaso] 1974 T-stat housing pipe- Anchor point???

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Sep 26 13:10:03 EDT 2017

I think it just goes to a valve cover bolt. On our SS water pipes we don¹t
utilize that support bracket since it seems to be well supported by the
hose and fasteners at either end of the pipe.
Larry Stock

On 9/26/17, 9:56 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Steve Liebenow"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of