[DeTomaso] '73 Pantera GTS Marti Repots...

William Schauer wrschauer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 26 10:17:10 EDT 2017

Attached is my Marti Contribution.

5887, made in 1973, sold in 1974.

William Schauer
wrschauer at sbcglobal.net
630-513-6700

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf
Of The DeTomaso Registry Guy
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 11:21 AM
To: 'Bobby' <bobbykart at gmail.com>
Cc: List DeTomaso Forum <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] '73 Pantera GTS Marti Repots...

It depends upon your year and color etc...

I am trying to determine just how many Pantera GTSs were officially made in
1973.

While it has been surmised somewhere by someone that all GTS were 1974s at
least one has a December 1973 build date.

Of the 150 cars, there were 30 in the mustard yellow + black combo..
were any actually 1973 cars or were they all 1974 cars, for example.

Finding all the details per year requires enough Marti Reports, and at least
one for each unique group. (like one for each color, for each month of
production).

The questions I have for other years and other colors will need their own
request for Marti data.

So, send me your Marti Report, and I'll see where it fits.

Did you know that the build date on the Marti Report (in the recreation door
jam plate) is often wrong ?  (and why ?)

A while back, Michael Shortt (POCA Pres) wanted to know some details about
production.
As I had not received enough reports to determine an answer, I suggested he
put out the request for reports, tabulate the results, and let 'us' know.

I made available the reports that the Registry already had, and he requested
more from the community.  However, he never did reciprocate and supply what
he collected to the Registry.  Now that he has 'moved on', without sharing
the results, I need to repeat the effort.

It should be said that I have permission from Kevin Marti to collect and
display this data.

Chuck

Chuck

I guess a non GTS 73 Marti report I have is not gonna help?

Bobby in San Diego

Sent from my iPhone

<detomasoregistry at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Here is a call out to anyone with a 1973 (build date) USA Pantera
>   GTS... with a Marti Report.
>

>   I need you to send me a copy of your Marti report, to help me verify
>   some build statistics...
>

>   I'll post results when available.
>

>   Send to this e-mail address.
>

>   Thanks!
>

>   Chuck
>

>   The De Tomaso Registry Guy
>
>   [1]http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp
>
> References
>
>   1. http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp
the links above.

> message posted here to all past, current, or future members
of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an

Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5
Megabytes DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com