[DeTomaso] Engine removal

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 14:55:44 EDT 2017

True enough, David. However, two or three husky guys CAN pull the ZF by itself using primitive rope or strap slings and a LOT of care. It weighs nearly 160 lbs with attached bellhousing, and lifting it 3 or 4 feet out of the compartment is not for wimps! How's your Colorado weather nowadays?
Cheers- J DeRyke