[DeTomaso] SORC application

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 22:23:08 EDT 2017

October 2 is the application  date for the Sandhills Open road Challenge. Don't be like I did last year and forget the date. It is always oversubscribed, so apply on time.
All of us who have participated have had a wonderful  time. Come and join the fun.
Info can be found at:
http://www.sorcrace.com/
Mark