[DeTomaso] A-arm bushings...should they require machining?

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 11:39:33 EDT 2017

Nope... I have 7... I originally bought 16 but when doing the rear a-arms I managed to mess one up. Never got around to doing the fronts yet. So I really need one more. Supposedly they will go in when I do "the big brakes"...

BTW, they do seem to have aged OK, but then they have been in cold dark storage in clean Washington state air.

Sorry.

Jeff