[DeTomaso] A-arm bushings...should they require machining?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Sep 21 21:11:39 EDT 2017

Dear Joe,

                    I  don't know.

                    I do know that twenty odd years ago when I converted
both Panteras to polyurethane bushings from Pantera Performance Center, they
went in with just finger/hand pressure.  No press needed.   Obviously, they
must have been smaller than yours and I don't understand why there is such a
great difference.

                                      Puzzled,  Chuck Engles