[DeTomaso] 6349

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 18:29:59 EDT 2017

At request for VIN, seller has updated the ad with photos of the VIN #7202

Julian

Julian,

I thank you for your effort getting the true VIN.

It seems my guess of  "around 7200" was reasonable!  Only 2 cars away.

As it turns out there is already a registry entry for BOTH suspected numbers (7202 and 7212).

7212 is a USA Pantera GTS model (no VIN photo for verification sadly)

and

7202 has an entry with a photo of the dash VIN plate!  This matches the new photo provided.

So I am moving the earlier photos stored under "Unknown1309" to the entry for 7202.

Again,

Thank you for resolving.

Chuck

So this car would be in the range around 7200 (VIN).