[DeTomaso] [TPR] SSCC finishes for 2017

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 18 11:43:31 EDT 2017

Well there is a much bigger story behind it all, but I'm not going to write it with my thumbs.  :)

If Mark wants to chime in before I write it all up, he can let you know.

Asa

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Sep 18, 2017, 08:26, at 08:26, David <adin at frontier.net> wrote:
>Well, hell yeah!  If Mark were running in my class . . .I’m not
>impressed! If he is running 150mph class I am way impressed!
>

>I guess since both you and I are in the sitting on the porch class we
>can argue all day?

   write it with my thumbs.A  :)

   If Mark wants to chime in before I write it all up, he can let you
   know.

   Asa

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   Well, hell yeah!  If Mark were running in my class . . .Iam not
   impressed! If he is running 150mph class I am way impressed!

   I guess since both you and I are in the sitting on the porch class we
   can argue all day?

   com