[DeTomaso] [TPR] SSCC finishes for 2017

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 18 08:19:55 EDT 2017

Late breaking news (hey, we were tired).

Dennis Antenucci was fastest in class, with Paul Katchadourian (from Katch Environmental, TPR sponsoe) coming in second fastest in class.

Current POCA President Gerry Romack did well with an 11 second variance his very first time out, with little timing prep and a two-dollar digital stopwatch.

Asa Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

-------------- next part --------------
   Late breaking news (hey, we were tired).

   Dennis Antenucci was fastest in class, with Paul Katchadourian (from
   Katch Environmental, TPR sponsoe) coming in second fastest in class.

   Current POCA President Gerry Romack did well with an 11 second variance
   his very first time out, with little timing prep and a two-dollar
   digital stopwatch.

   Asa Jay

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Sep 17, 2017, at 21:51, Asa Jay Laughton <[1]asajay at asajay.com>
a-L-Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricksa
     Dennis (Mad Dog) Antenucci was president of Poca about 1997? And was
     running/finishing both SSCC and NORC.  He just busted my chops
     reminding me.  ;)
     Asa
     a-L-Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
     Sent using Jedi Mind Tricksa
     On Sep 17, 2017, 18:17, at 18:17, Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net>
     Well done. That means that Gerry Romack finished and that means he

     is

     the only POCA President to participate and finish an ORR!
     Impressive.
     Warmest regards, Chuck Engles
     etc.)
     use the links above.