[DeTomaso] [TPR] SSCC finishes for 2017

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Sep 17 22:43:15 EDT 2017

Close,
We were looking at historical races from about 17 years ago on the TPR web site, in the archives, and I think the most was 14 Panteras at either NORC or SSCC in some year right around there.

We want to do a reunion tour, can we count on you to race your Pantera next year?

Asa

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

-------------- next part --------------
   Close,

   We were looking at historical races from about 17 years ago on the TPR
   web site, in the archives, and I think the most was 14 Panteras at
   either NORC or SSCC in some year right around there.

   We want to do a reunion tour, can we count on you to race your Pantera
   next year?

   Asa

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

Actually, I believe that the 2005 Big Bend ORR was started and finished by
both Mad Dog and John Taphorn, who at different times served as 2-term POCA
presidents.  IIRC 10 Panteras ran in that ORR and we took home 5 class
trophies.  The Corvette guys were royally humbled.
I suspect that may have been the all-time record Pantera attendance for any
ORR.
It was a very good day.
Dave Bell

     etc.)
     use

     the links above.

     any

     list.
     They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
     approve
     the archiving of list messages.

     Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA Posted emails must not
     exceed 1.5
     etc.) use the links above.