[DeTomaso] Seat Rail Knob

j R pantera351 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 21:30:35 EDT 2017

Anyone know about cingene2aol.com in Nevada.   His email and phone do not work?

    On Thursday, September 7, 2017 2:13 AM, Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

   When we got our car only 8 yrs old, both seat rail knobs were broken.
  Seat-rail knobs from a late '70s Datsun pickup looked very similar,
  were only a dollar or so apiece and screwed right on the Italian
  levers. Must have been made of better plastic too 'cause they're still
  in place, crack-free and working fine. This was my first "mod" on our
  Pantera, along with switching the rails around so the adjuster knobs
  are near the console, not near the doors where careless shoes kick them
  during entry. Nowadays, all the regular vendors carry repro- knobs.
  FWIW- J DeRyke