[DeTomaso] Another mention of film crew from 2010 Fwd: Peter Arnell at De Tomaso

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 16:50:53 EDT 2017

I thought several attempts had been made by the POCA board (I think Mark McWhinney was chasing this for a while).

At one point I had a business card of the film crew, as my GT5 was filmed quite a bit. I will have to dig in my archives.

Julian

that name definitely rings a bell in my memory. Now I just have to figure out how to contact Mr. Arnell.

Larry

   that name definitely rings a bell in my memory. Now I just have to
   figure out how to contact Mr. Arnell.
   Larry
   use the links above.