[DeTomaso] PR firm that filmed at Fun Rally - need info

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Sep 14 14:58:58 EDT 2017

All,

Okay, I give up.  My searches give me nothing.

When the Italian scam firm - the one that got taken to court in Italy for fraud - were active, they sent a film crew to the Fun Rally.
Tooks tons of video and photos.

What year was that?

2011-Reno?

2012 - AZ?

What was the PR firm?

Anything is appreciated. Even - “no, for sure not Reno”  “no, for sure not AZ”

Anything.

Larry