[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg SITREP

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Thu Sep 14 14:50:31 EDT 2017

New Italian restaurant opened across the street from Hotel Nevada ---Poor me has to be the guinea pig and check it out
WONDERFUL
Peter

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

WTH... Mad Dawg just passed me in his Pantera at a buck-fifty!!!!

Asa

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​