[DeTomaso] Adjusting front hood latch

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 19:20:43 EDT 2017

<<<<<Your latch is in the Latched closed position>>>>>

No, it is not.

The two prongs of the latch portion are both vertical in Jim's photo. When those two prongs of the latch portion are both vertical, it is ready to receive the pin on the hood.

When those two prongs are pushed down by the pin they will assume the horizontal, locked, position.

Signed,
One of the other Larrys

Attached is a photo of a locked latch.