[DeTomaso] Storms

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:58:33 EDT 2017

We're about 9 miles south west of FLL airport.  The ocean is 8 miles east
of our house.

We had superficial damage to landscaping - palm fronds, broken branches
here and there.  Nothing major.  Electricity was off for about 30 hours.

We were lucky.  The original path put Irma directly over our house.  It
turned late, though, and went up the west coast.

We kept in touch with everyone over text messaging.  Only person with
damage has a tree on his house.  He also has a gas leak.  Aside from his
house (which is bad), everyone I know is safe, and most have power
restored.

Irma was a very big storm.  I don¹t think we had hurricane force winds
though.  That was mostly on the west side of the state.

On 9/11/17, 8:56 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Larry-Ohio Time Corp"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of