[DeTomaso] Red '72 that drove Chris Brewer at concourse of the Americas

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Sep 10 09:26:59 EDT 2017

Yes.  Whose is that?  I'll be happy to send them the printed page from the
Jacksonville Fl paper. Reduced pic attached[image: Inline image 1]

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 12:21 AM, Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

> Rob,
>
> You mean this one?
>
> https://goo.gl/images/35FJrX
>
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Sep 9, 2017, at 18:32, Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:
>
>   Chris Brewer is a local car journalist who co-runs the cars & coffee
>   events and the ones at Amelia island Concourse. In yesterday's paper
>   was a picture of the '72 with hood vents, black trim,A  and what look
>   like PI Motorsport rims that drove Chris around Detroit during the
>   Concourse of the Americas. Anybody on the list for those honors?A  I'll
>   attach a reduced resolution pic of the article once this hurricane
>   passes over.

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

   Yes.A  Whose is that?A  I'll be happy to send them the printed page
   from the Jacksonville Fl paper. Reduced pic attached Inline image 1

   Rob DuMoulin
   904.476.8744
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co