[DeTomaso] De Tomaso mock ups sell for realistic prices

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:57:17 EDT 2017

I'm not sure of the model, but here are two examples of what looks like a
common problem.   I would suspect there is possible a fuel vent in the area
where backfiring cause the left tail light area to burst into flames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qCHqEIRC2c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N44icPfGi1M
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3405914/Surefire-way-lose-job-Lambor
ghini-catches-fire-valet-gets-carried-away-revving-engine-streets-South-Beac
h.html