[DeTomaso] Seat Rail Knob

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 20:31:34 EDT 2017

Emiliano,

You won't believe this but I have had a broken-off Pantera seat track adjuster shaft with knob, sitting in the passenger footwell of my Silver VW Scirocco for at least ten years. Passengers are always having to kick it out of the way.

Don't ask me why!

When I get home later in the week I will fetch it for you.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad