[DeTomaso] Seat Rail Knob

Emiliano Ballejos mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 19:26:58 EDT 2017

Gentlemen, gentle-ladies and all of you in between ; )

This will fall under the weird request of the week category.

I'm looking for the knob that screws onto the end of the seat rail adjuster handle. Anyone have one, know where replacements can be found, or find a suitable replacement that appears original?

Funny thing is, the Pantera headrest knob is used to attach the seat on 1972 - 1974 Ducati GTs. But no such luck with the seat rail adjustment knob. I've been watching eBay and one hasn't come up.

Pictures attached so you don't have to go out to your cars to see what it looks like. Or dig through your bins for those of you whose panteras are basket cases! : )

Regards,
Emiliano