[DeTomaso] window motor replacement suggestions

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 5 15:39:32 EDT 2017

My headlight(s) gear failed in much the same fashion!  I procrastinated fixing it because I couldn’t
find an easy, straight-forward access to the damn thing.  Then Don Byars showed me the trick. I was
so excited I forgot to take pictures as we were doing it.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team