[DeTomaso] window motor replacement suggestions

grayjim at cox.net grayjim at cox.net
Tue Sep 5 12:37:43 EDT 2017

As Chuck says, the instructions are on Pantera Place. Unfortunately the more desirable 4 bolt motors don't seem to be available any longer (or is it the 3 bolt?) I forget. Having done the conversion I can attest to the fact they are far superior to any stock motor. Having said all that I would add that I later switched to the Ted Mitchell cable drive system. Though it is pricey, it works so very well, hardly needs any adjustment, and is better than anything I've seen by probably 10 fold. It's great.

Just my experience.
Jim Gray