[DeTomaso] window motor replacement suggestions

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Sep 5 10:06:18 EDT 2017

It might just be the switch. You can reverse the switches to see if the
issues moves with the switch or not. If it doesn¹t then a $44 Brass
replacement window regulator gear might be all you need. You can get those
here with me.
Larry Stock @ Pantera Parts Connection

On 9/5/17, 5:38 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Panteratime via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of