[DeTomaso] window motor replacement suggestions

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 08:38:44 EDT 2017

Folks,
Hope all had a great labor day!!    I finally had time to take that red car I have in my garage out for a run this summer  (been motorcycle season)   I noticed the passenger side window need a "tug" to start it to close.    Glad I only partial retracted it!!   I remember years ago someone mentioning ) Ford Windstar motor to replace original?    Can anyone provide process and/or suggestion on replacement part for window motor.   Thank you!!