[DeTomaso] Road&Track's Hillclimb Pantera now also on Motor Trend

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Sep 3 09:51:45 EDT 2017

Dear Forum,

                   Yesterday's video link of the hillclimbing blue Pantera
is now also featured on the M&T website!   Their intro and background info
Is more than R&T and, in my opinion, more positive and favorable.

                   The M&T link:
http://www.motortrend.com/news/dream-theater-de-tomaso-pantera-roars-up-ital
ian-hillclimb/

                                 Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

PS:  Congratulations and many thanks to that blue hillclimbing Pantera owner
and driver.   Well done!