[DeTomaso] Nice L model at the Mustangs and Fords show

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 21:51:05 EDT 2017

Looking up Mustangsplus.com took me to their website which shows them in
Stockton Ca.
It looks like the show was located at the shop.

-------------- next part --------------

     [4]http://mustangsplus.com/customercorral/index.php/2017/
     10/25/mustangs-plus-oc
     tober-mustang-and-fords-car-show-2017/
     --
     Sean Korb [5]spkorb at spkorb.org [6]http://www.spkorb.org
     '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
     #1382 "The
     more you drive, the less intelligent you get" --Miller "Computers
     are
     useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso
     etc.) use
     the links above.
     any
     list.
     They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
     approve
     the archiving of list messages.
     etc.) use the links above.