[DeTomaso] Ooh. That's gotta hurt....:(

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:45:29 EDT 2017

Sorry to see what happened to Peter's car, and even more sorry to see the
implication that it was due to reckless driving. I'm sure that wasn't the
case, and I'm also sure that he feels pretty badly about what happened.

If there is a positive side, I imagine the car will live again, it was
insured, etc.

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 6:46 AM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <