[DeTomaso] Ooh. That's gotta hurt....:(

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 00:46:12 EDT 2017

Guys,

A well-known member of the UK De Tomaso club found himself in the Daily Mail in most unfortunate circumstances.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5009861/1-5m-Italian-supercar-smashed-bits-Sussex-crash.html

He is a super, super guy who hosts numerous charity events each year.  I feel really badly for him. Reading between the lines, it would appear the cops are trolling for people to come forward and claim that he was speeding or driving recklessly so they can charge him.

They should be ashamed of themselves....

Mike

Sent from my iPad