[DeTomaso] Attending SEMA???

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 17:31:31 EDT 2017

All,

While this will be my first year, I know other owners have attended in years past and managed to rendezvous for a dinner together.

I will be attending with John and Kathy Buckman and two other PCNC members, and coming down from Oregon will be Denny Finn and his wife Maggie.

Denny seems to recall previously gathering on a Tuesday at the Outback restaurant on the south end of the strip.

If you are attending and would like to rendezvous with fellow owners at the show or for a dinner, please contact me off list so we can exchange telephone numbers to facilitate meeting.

Larry