[DeTomaso] Your opinion is requested... and still looking for stock early 72 seats

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 17:55:18 EDT 2017

The most recent trunk I did was a front and I got the felt off the roll from Larry Stock, sometimes the vendors have the best tried and tested solutions!

I cut the pieces myself and don't recall having any issues getting it to form to the inner fenders. The rear tub has fewer compound curves so should be easier.

Julian