[DeTomaso] Car Gathering

Mike Trusty MikeTrusty at msn.com
Sun Oct 22 07:10:38 EDT 2017

Anyone in the four state area of Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma that are free next Saturday October 28th will be welcome to show up at a car gathering at my place in Decatur, Arkansas.  Should be some interesting cars here.  There will be a BBQ concession there.  Bring lawn chairs, car, fishing poles, etc.  No charge, no trophies just gathering and bragging.  If you hang around long enough we may need to test some of the car on the mile long runway to see if there is something wrong with them.  One mile north of lovely(not) downtown Decatur, Arkansas at the Crystal Lake Airport.  Starts little before noon and is over when you leave.  We are three miles from Oklahoma, twelve from Missouri and probably twenty from Kansas.

Mike Trusty
Mike Trusty Engineering
15119 Gorgeous View Trail
Little Rock, AR  72210