[DeTomaso] Fuse diagram

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 03:59:18 EDT 2017

Hi all
Sort of urgent- could someone send me a copy of the fuse layout for a late
model Pantera? Far from home and a friend has some blown fuses on important
things like turn signals. Thought I would give him a fuse or two that I
won’t need to allow him to get home safely, like A/C, radio... but don’t
know which is which

Thank you!