[DeTomaso] CD Players- What works in a Pantera?

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 10:05:27 EDT 2017

Steve, my car has the radio delete plate. We use this bose WiFi speaker in the car and it sounds pretty good.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/portable_speakers/soundlink_mini_ii.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA%20Generic_SoundLink%20Mini&utm_term=4585100927150279&utm_content=SC_SoundLink%20Mini%20Ad%20Group#v=soundlink_mini_ii_carbon

Dennis Valdez

   [1]https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/portable_speakers/sound
[...]

   use the links above.